I'm MK Tiwari 43Age having black spot/patch on my back

Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist

Posted on Tue, 8 Jan 2019 in Valvular Heart Disease
Question: I'm MK Tiwari 43Age having black spot/patch on my back for last 1-2 years what sud I do?
plz help me I'm very worried.
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mr Tiwari

After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that from the information provided by you It seems like you are having pigmentation disorder of the skin.

It’s important that before giving my opinion I should see the patch on your back. Kindly upload a clear image of the patch and upload it from your dashboard for evaluation from proper medical opinion.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Bhanu Partap 4 hours later
Hi, I have provided some attachments. Please review them.
Follow up: Dr. Bhanu Partap 0 minute later
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Thanks for the feedback

Detailed Answer:
After reviewing the images attached by you it seems like there is some mild hyper pigmentation of the upper back. First of all I would like to assure you that you need not worry as it’s just a mild hyperpigmentation which can be managed with proper treatment.

However you should keep in mind that any sort of skin treatment takes a bit longer time than other treatments. The proper advice for you is to personally consult a dermatologist so that he or she can examine the patch in person and then treat you accordingly. Laser treatment can also be an option for you for a quick recovery so when I were you consult A dermatologist discuss this possibility.

I hope this information will guide you properly.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy