I'm MK Tiwari 43Age having black spot/patch on my back
plz help me I'm very worried.
Please refer to the detailed answer below
Hello Mr Tiwari
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that from the information provided by you It seems like you are having pigmentation disorder of the skin.
It’s important that before giving my opinion I should see the patch on your back. Kindly upload a clear image of the patch and upload it from your dashboard for evaluation from proper medical opinion.
Dr Bhanu Partap
Thanks for the feedback
After reviewing the images attached by you it seems like there is some mild hyper pigmentation of the upper back. First of all I would like to assure you that you need not worry as it’s just a mild hyperpigmentation which can be managed with proper treatment.
However you should keep in mind that any sort of skin treatment takes a bit longer time than other treatments. The proper advice for you is to personally consult a dermatologist so that he or she can examine the patch in person and then treat you accordingly. Laser treatment can also be an option for you for a quick recovery so when I were you consult A dermatologist discuss this possibility.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?