I'm 68 years old, what would make my testicles grow
It may be Inguinal hernia.
I can understand your concern. As per your history, you don't have any pain and developed gradually so it may be due to inguinal hernia.
It may develop due to heavy lifting, strenuous activity, straining during bowel movements, coughing, weak abdominal muscles. Do you have bulging over inguinal area on coughing? Kindly follow up with details.
It can be easily diagnosed with physical examination and ultrasound abdomen with scrotum area. So kindly consult with surgeon for detailed medical examination.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you.
Dr. Shyam Kale
General and Family physician.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and alterations in the shape of the testicle?
- What causes numbness and pain in the arms and lower right back along...
- What can cause dry patches on the penis?
- What causes fever and cough along with green mucus in the throat despite...
- Can Oxybutynin be taken for bladder spasms after recovering from UTI?
- Should I be concerned about cysts at the arches of the feet?
- Is Fertyl M tablet suitable for men or women?
- What energy supplements are safe to consume with milk by an elderly person?
- What causes swelling in the cheek while on Azithromycin for sinusitis...
- What can cause severe leg cramps and cold sweats?