Im 18 and I cant eat I get sick, Im

Endocrinologist
Question
Im 18 and I cant eat I get sick, Im tired all the time. Ive lost 20 pounds I have a hard time sleeping. when I was a baby I had thyroid problems. What could be wrong?

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Some further examinations needed:

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!
I can understand your concern. There are some pathologies that are manifested with the symptoms you described, the most common; Hyperthyroidism or overactive thyroid, adrenal fatigue, Diabetes, depression ect.
Except of a detailed clinical examination i would recommend the below blood tests:
-Full blood count and ESR
-Liver function tests (AST,ALT, GGT, Bilirubine)
-BUN, Creatinine
-glucose and HbA1c
-Total protein
-Electrolytes
-TSH,FT4 and FT3
-Protein C reactive
-ACTH stimulation test.
-Urine test

Will be a pleasure to help you further avter the above results.
best wishes,
Dr.Mirjeta