If a condom breaks and you stop sex immediately why
Regarding a condom break
Hello and welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
A broken condom is accounted to unprotected sex because most of the time one is never really sure when it happened during sex. Of course, if you are certain that you stopped as soon as the condom broke and there was no direct contact with genital mucosa or genital secretions then there is no risk!!
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body