IS it advisable to take NyQuil after taking cocaine?
You cannot take cocaine right now
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. Nyquil is a cold preparation and can cause drowsiness and stress on your heart when taken with cocaine. This can also be potentially harmful and cause rapid heart beat with increase in blood pressure.
2. It is also possible that you might have taken alcohol at the party which will add to the side effects. Therefore taking Nyquil and cocaine after a party is not recommended.
3. It is best to take Nyquil at least 3 to 4 hours after cocaine and alcohol and only if you have cold symptoms and in the prescribed dose.
4. Since you are high on cocaine, please avoid doing any high alert activities that might cause an accident.
5. Please relax and try to lie down and in your bed and sleep without taking any medication as you have done cocaine.
Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Okay to take nyquil after adderall
- Taking nyquil after vyvanse
- Can you take nyquil after doing cocaine
- Taking nyquil after oxyelite
- Taking nyquil after cocaine use
- Can i take nyquil after cocaine
- Shakes after taking nyquil
- Drinking coffee after taking nyquil
- Taking nyquil after drinking alcohol
- Taking nyquil on cocaine
- Done with CAT scan and ultrasound. Taking Testosterone. Ultrasound...
- Scheduled for fusion of vertebeae and laminectomy. Should I go ahead...
- Fell down and hurt chest. What are the findings in the x-ray report?
- Is there any treatment to increase the size of penis?
- Had a history of colon cancer and had bowel resection. Left butt is...
- Swollen lymph nodes under arms and groin hurts and have sores. Could...
- Suffered arachnoid hemorrhage after head injury. Suffer constant...
- What is the cause for itchy underarms?
- On warfarin for PE. Having bleeding from rectum. Should I go to the ER?
- Taking amoxicillin for sinus infection. Slight fluctuations in...