I would like to know if this is a possible
It could be an early period.
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare.
I have gone through your history and image and understand your concern.
As you are having spotting today and your last menses was 9th January it could be an early menses (due to your irregular cycle) as you have not missed your period after your last menses, the chances of pregnancy are almost not there in your case, so chances of miscarriage are also very low.
These symptoms could be due to hormonal imbalance also.
But if you want to sure about it whether it is period bleeding or early miscarriage, you can go for blood beta HCG levels to rule out the possibility of pregnancy. In my opinion, it could be an early menses).
Hope you found this useful, feel free to ask for more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?