I work overtime every week but lately I got sickness
Probably the symptoms are related to migraine, follow the advice below.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms can be related to migraine.
Dizziness and lightheadness are common symptoms of migraine.
Migraine can be triggered by many factors.
I suggest using anti-inflammatory medication to treat the headache such as Ibuprofen 400 mg tree tablets a day.
I also recommend to rest and massage the neck and the temple area.
I suggest doing warm showers or baths and drinking caffeinated beverage in small amounts.
If the headache continue you may consult a neurologist for prescription medications such as Triptans.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Probably the symptoms are related to overworking.
Hi again dear,
Yes, your symptoms seem to be related to overworking.
Overworking can also trigger the migraine.
I recommend to follow the advice that I give above about the treatment.
I also recommend to rest, eat healthy and exercise daily.
I suggest to take a multivitamin supplement to boost the immune system.
I also suggest to use melatonin supplement to improve the sleeping.
If you have further queries feel free to contact me again.
Take care dear,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?