I woke up this am around 6:30 am with massive
I have not fallen and have had no trauma to the area.
I do have a blood disorder called factor v Leiden and an antiphospholipid syndrome, however I am not currently in blood thinners as I had an issue with insurance. It’s since been responded and I’m scheduled to see my primary on Friday.
Subsequently I also noticed in my right shoulder half way between my neck and shoulder that there is a lump about the size of a quarter s fifty cent piece. It’s hard but it is moving. This just occurred over the last two days. Again no trauma to the location and there’s no bruising there.
I’m really concerned and wondering if I should go to the ER
Yes, do go in to be seen now.
Hello and welcome,
I've checked the attached images...
Yes, I think you should go in to be seen in person where. In the ER they can do a physical exam, imaging studies, and blood work. Particularly because of the amount of pain and that the bruising is spreading, I think it is important for you to go in now.
After you have been evaluated, I would be happy to provide you with answers to questions you might have for additional information on the situation, but first, you need to be seen and have tests done.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis