I went to the doctor this week and I have
Better to go for FNAC in the first place.
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history well and understood the concerns well.
Since you are 60 years old and there is a mass on left side of neck, FNAC that is Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology is recommended as this can be done as an office procedure.
Biopsy is done to confirm the FNAC findings.
Itching all over may not be related to the lymph node mass in neck.
Some redness with small bumps on the same side of neck too may not be related to the mass unless there is any infective pathology. This may well be an allergy to something else as you have not changed or added any medications.
Pain in abdomen for couple of weeks surely needs proper clinical evaluation, examination and further investigations to know the cause so that an appropriate management can be done.
You may please request for FNAC and if suspicious can proceed with biopsy.
I hope this answers your query and helps you in decision making.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...