I went to dr 4 mos ago with discomfort in
Increased intracranial pressure
dear Ma’am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but since you have Papilledema then this indicates an increased intracranial pressure which could be due to a number of causes which might be as simple as hypertension or as severe as brain tumor.. please send your reports for me to assess and be able to help you further.. kind regards
Dear Ma’am, hello again.. please attach the reports’ photo in the query for better assessment. However increased intracranial pressure can affect multiple brain centers controlling various body functions.. If when you eat a lump appears at the right side the this could be due to colonic abnormalities such as diverticulosis or a colon pouch which. an en diagnosed by a colonoscopy or a ct abdomen. I hope you find this helpful
Baruim swallow and enema
Since colonoscopy and endoscopy were notable to diagnose the cause if the lump that you experience after eating , then I would recommend that you get a barium swallow accompanied by a barium enema which shall be able to diagnose the cause.
I hope you find this helpful. if you don’t have any other clarifications then please close the discussion.
Dear Ma’am, hello again.
If you have been diagnosed with hiatal hernia then this is probably the cause of your symptoms. This can be treated by surgery to put the stomach back in place and repair weakened esophagus muscles. There is no need for baruim enema since you have an established diagnosis, however it is down on empty stomach.
I hope you find this helpful. If you don’t have any other clarifications then please close the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?