I was working on my chicken coop and started getting

Dermatologist
Question
I was working on my chicken coop and started getting itching on my left ankle that evening. After two days it has turned into a severe rash on my left ankle, lower leg, and a few smaller areas on my right lower leg. The itching is soothed by applying cortisone 10 but seems to be spreading.
Fri, 9 Feb 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
seems like an Eczematous rash, potent topical steroid & antihistaminic recommended

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic,

According to your complaints, it could be an eczematous rash.

I would recommend you to apply a potent topical steroid like Clobetasol propionate cream on the affected areas twice daily and take antihistaminic like tablet Cetirizine 10 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching.

Steroidal preparations are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.

Dr. Asmeet