I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
Vocal cords need voice resting.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
You are so suffering from thoat ulcea. The tube inserted damaged the mucosa and inflammation is happening.
I can recommend you resting your voice , undergoing vocal therapy.
Dont consume alcohol or spicy food because it can irritate throat, also aspirine and ibuprofen can do the same.
Are recommended yo drink more water during day and cold fluids to reduce inflammation.
Gargling with baking soda, salt water csn help.
If these dont help but situation worsens there may be an infection and antibiotics may be needed. Also corticosteroids can help.
If t ant find relieve but only worsenes surgery is last option.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.