I was hospitalized for 8 days just before Christmas. I
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern for your health and I would like to know a few things:
1. Do you have any heart disease before?
2. Do you have diabetes?
3. Smoking habit?
4. Have you ever done Echocardiography?
Kindly revert back with required information.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?