I was hospitalized for 5days, diagnosed & treated for viral

Question
I was hospitalized for 5days, diagnosed & treated for viral pyrexia.
While discharge my Liver Function Test (LFT) parameters were little over the upper limits, which has further shot up per latest LFT results post 5days of discharge (SGPT/ALT & SGOT/AST in specific).
Please review the attached discharge summary & latest LFT report.
Kindly advise what should I do next. Shall I continue the treatment under a pulmonologist or consult any other specialist?

Muzaffar Aqhil, Mohammed
Mon, 5 Feb 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Kampana 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Do not worry.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query and reports. During viral infections there will be deranged liver enzymes. There is nothing to worry. I would suggest you follow the treatment prescribed by your treating doctor. You can repeat LFT after 1 or 3 months to check the liver enzyme levels. In case it is still deranged then you can meet a gastroenterologist for the same.

For now it looks quiet normal and we can wait. Have healthy diet and drink lots of water.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,