I was diagnosed with tendinitis and bursitis in my rt
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor,
I have gone through your query and can certainly understand your concern,
I would suggest you to do the following measures:
- Apply a sling over the affected arm so as to minimise the range of movements, as excessive movements can aggravate the condition.
- Continue the medication meantime.
- Apply ice packs in every 30 minute intervals so as to help reduce the underlying inflammation and also for symptomatic relief.
- You can discuss the proper mechanism of physiotheraputic exercises to help relieve the pain with your doctor.
I hope this helps,
Please feel free to discuss further,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedies for severe cough
- How long does Amoxicillin take to show effect?
- What causes weakness and tingling sensation in the legs?
- Suggest treatment for severe abdominal bloating and discomfort
- What causes headache and excessive burping after skipping a meal?
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- What causes mild pain in the ankle while walking?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking a contraceptive pill?
- What does this blood test report indicate?