I was constipated h took an enema but dropped the
Hi and welcome.
If there is blood seen in stool, increasing anal pain or pain in abdomen then you should see doctor and have anoscopy. But if there are no such symptoms then dulcolax can be taken and discomfort may disappear when you get first real bowel movement. Dulcolax will help if opstipation is caused by hard stool, by if there is problem with bowel motility then some it may not be so helpful, and you should take magnesium and psilium supplements. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have been diagnosed with autoimmune hemolytic anemia . My
- I feel some shortness of breath and pressure in my
- I have a quater size wound on my lower leg
- I recently had a CT scan done and it Noted,
- what is flomax used for women
- i have a small pea size lumb in my testicle
- I have trembling through the body . Could this be
- Hi, my 20 month son took one tablet of ibuprofen
- For the last 2 to 3 months I have noticed
- Is L-Theanine safe and useful?