I was a heavy marijuana smoker for 8 years (everyday,
It is not known withdrawal symptoms at this stage
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns about intermittent stomach pain.
Although abdominal pain can occur during marijhuana withdrawal but it is not known to occur after two weeks of withdrawal. Most of the abdominal pain often occur during the first week and after completion of two weeks it is very rare.
In case it occurs, it last less than one week.
Considering the above facts I do not think there is any relationship between marijhuana withdrawal and intermittent abdominal pain rather than a coincidence.
I hope this answers you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?