I used a Progyluton on day 31th January...the first of
Stop Progyluton to get bleeding.
Thanks for posting your query.
If you are taking Progyluton then it will help in stopping the bleeding. To start your period you need to stop taking Progyluton and then the bleeding will start after two days.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Can be hormonal disturbance or pregnancy.
Thanks for writing again.
If there is no bleeding after stopping Progyluton then you need to rule out pregnancy after doing a urine for pregnancy test. This can be due to a hormonal disturbance also which needs stronger prescription hormonal pills after consulting your gynecologist.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Hormonal disturbances need to be ruled out.
If you have done a urine test in last two days then pregnancy is ruled out. The absence of bleeding can be due to thyroid hormone disturbances, high prolactin levels or PCOS. All these needs a few investigations and proper medicines according to the levels.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...