I took a hard fall about week & a half
Now when I urinate it is straight down. Did I tear a muscle? I have a problem w/ inconcontenence anyway? I am 69 yrs old & a type 2 Diabetic!
It is unlikely that you tore a muscle
It doesn't sound like a muscle tear. However, I need to know what you mean exactly in your description of your urine stream (regarding the urinary stream and incontinence)?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
It could be an exacerbation of your incontinence
It is difficult to say exactly what has happened. It sounds like an exacerbation of your incontinence, and I would recommend you see a urogynecologist. Before this, you should fill out an ICIQ-MFLUTS questionnaire regarding urinary dysfunction that you bring to the urogynecologist. Until then, try avoiding fluid intake after 6 o'clock PM.
Hope this helps. Do not hesitate to contact me again, if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has