I thought I may have had an UTI, so I
Do a urine culture and start antibiotics.
Thanks for the query.
Proper antibiotics are the key thing in UTI.
You can consult a general practitioner and go for a urine culture and sensitivity and start antibiotics according to the culture reports. Irrational use of antibiotics might cause antibiotic resistance and unwanted complications.
Nothing much to worry and you will improve with proper antibiotics.
The vaginal spotting is not related to it and you can seek help from a gynaecologist.
Wishing all the best,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?