I think i have bad allergies to mountain cedar. Its
Probably cedar mountain allergy, follow the advice below.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Yes, your symptoms seem to be related to mountain cedar allergy.
The most important thing is to avoid contact with cedar trees.
I would recommend using daily antihistamines such as Benadryl.
I also recommend using steroid nasal sprays such as Flonase which is an over the counter medication.
I suggest using steroid eye drops to relieve the eye itching.
I suggest you to drink liquids and rest.
The symptoms will relieve in a few days.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
It is normal to have swelling of the neck in cedar mountain allergy.
Hi again dear,
I am sorry for my late response.
It is normal for cedar mountain allergy to have these symptoms.
You may experience swelling, itchy eyes, nasal blockage and sneezing.
I suggest you to follow the advice that I give above about the treatment.
The symptoms should relieve in a few days after the treatment.
Wish you a good health.
Take care dear,
Dr Dorina Gurabardhi
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?