I talked to one of the Drs. a few days

Question
I talked to one of the Drs. a few days concerning strange things in my stool.I was sent an answer that it sound like a severe infection of pin worms and you named 2 prescriptions I could use. I have struggled with this for 3 yrs and sent many specimens to my Dr. over this period of time and he keeps saying it is what I eat.I went to my Dr. in December and told him I still had the same problem and he got up and walked out on me. Now, I don't know what to do as I'm sure he won 't fill it. I decided to try pomegranate juice as I read that could help with the problem. I don't know,but worth a try except I don't know how much will do the job or if it will work at all. Could you give me info on this? Thank you E-mail not received yet !!
Thu, 8 Feb 2018 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Upload labs

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome

I appreciate your concern

There is no clear evidence to suggest that pomegranate juice would help.

If possible kindly upload the labs of the stool to comment further.

Let me know if you have any query

wishing you best of health

Thanks