Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

I talked to one of the Drs. a few days

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2012
Answered : 484 Questions
I talked to one of the Drs. a few days concerning strange things in my stool.I was sent an answer that it sound like a severe infection of pin worms and you named 2 prescriptions I could use. I have struggled with this for 3 yrs and sent many specimens to my Dr. over this period of time and he keeps saying it is what I eat.I went to my Dr. in December and told him I still had the same problem and he got up and walked out on me. Now, I don't know what to do as I'm sure he won 't fill it. I decided to try pomegranate juice as I read that could help with the problem. I don't know,but worth a try except I don't know how much will do the job or if it will work at all. Could you give me info on this? Thank you E-mail not received yet !!
Thu, 8 Feb 2018 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Upload labs

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome

I appreciate your concern

There is no clear evidence to suggest that pomegranate juice would help.

If possible kindly upload the labs of the stool to comment further.

Let me know if you have any query

wishing you best of health

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor