I take 1mg lorazepam every morning and 10mg of cipralex
It's very unlikely to be ecstasy, please relax
Hi and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.
I have read your question and here is my advice.
You have searched very right that ecstasy overdosing has caused fatalities, and there is no doubt that this stimulant drug has the capabilities to cause serious health issues. However, your symptoms are unlikely to be of any serious concern, the loose stool look unrelated to ecstasy. I say This because of few reasons.
1. The dose you took wasn't too much. Though there is no safe level, still the fatalities do occur with quite a high dose. This is especially for those who take it a whole night during parties. Roughly dose over 150 mg becomes toxic. Your looks too little.
2. Ecstasy symptoms occur about a half hour of ingestion ( the time you felt delighted), and it's effect finishes in about 6 hours. So your symptoms being almost 2 days later are very unlikely to be ecstasy effect. Ecstasy goes out of the body in about 6 hours in most individuals.
So I would suggest you just need to relax your mind.
The episode of loose stool may be caused by your anxiety, or not taking your drugs for a few days (withdrawal) or any street food. So don't worry and be relax. It's not ecstasy at least.
One more important thing; we generally advise People not to skip Cipralex and lorazepam without the advice of your doctor.
Hope I have answered your question.
Please feel free to ask anything else you need to know.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hello. In Mid-May I spent two weeks traveling in a
- I have severe insomnia . so I have taken 2
- Hello, I am trying to find how to complete sentences
- awakened dizzy this morning with a cold sweat. took my
- Would 250 mg daily of magnesium have adverse effect on
- I have been having a feeling of something moving up
- I received my MRI and MRA of both brain and
- at what low dose of predisone does your adernal glands
- blood test results how high is it when you are
- Ulcer pain keeps me from sleeping. Can I take Tylenol