I started with a small circular rash on the top
Eczematous rash or pityriasis rosea, topical steroid & antihistaminic
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your complaints and reviewed the attached photographs.
It seems to be either an eczematous rash or pityriasis rosea which is an allergic reaction.
I would recommend you to apply topical steroid like cortisone cream on the affected areas twice daily and take antihistaminic like tablet cetrizine 10 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching and irritation.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs