I started feeling sick and getting blurry vision and i
Please if you could provide more detalis
Hi and Welcome to Ask A Doctor service. I have read your question and here is my advice.
There are few possibilities like it may be a type of seizure , or vasovagal syncope or some type of CNS probelm like a TIA or may be just a panic attack.It's very difficult to say for sure with these details. It would be great if you could provide more detalis as below .
1 .when did this occur , and how much time this lasted ?
2 . Do you have any previous hsotory of any disease or such epidoes ?
3 . was there any jerking or incontinence?
4 . any limb weakness?
5. your age ?
6 . What causes this and how did it terminate ?
7 .was every thing absulutely normal after the attack .
Please provide the detalis so that we may dicuss how to proceed and what may be the cause.
Waiting for your reply , Kind regards Dr Rahman
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hello. In Mid-May I spent two weeks traveling in a
- I have severe insomnia . so I have taken 2
- Hello, I am trying to find how to complete sentences
- awakened dizzy this morning with a cold sweat. took my
- Would 250 mg daily of magnesium have adverse effect on
- I have been having a feeling of something moving up
- I received my MRI and MRA of both brain and
- at what low dose of predisone does your adernal glands
- blood test results how high is it when you are
- Ulcer pain keeps me from sleeping. Can I take Tylenol