I recently undergone MRI for my back pain, below are
below are the impressions of report:
1)Diffuse posterior disc buge at l4-l5 causing indentation on thecal sac, bilateral moderate lateral recess narrowing and ecroachment onto bilateral neural foramina with central spinal canal narrowing 8mm.
2)diffuse posterior disc bulge at L3-L4 causing indentation on thecal sac, bilateral mild lateral recess narrowing.
4)Vertebral bodies height and signal intensity are preserved
5)Posterior elements are normal
6)pre and paravertebral soft tissues are normal
Request you to suggest on this
You are shaving nerve congression in your back
I have studied your case. Your report is suggesting that there is nerve compression in your back. I think it is no bad but it can cause back pain and leg pain. I would like to know few details from you.
1. what are your symptoms at present?
2. Do you have leg pain ore or back pain ?
please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
You need physiotherapy only
If there is no leg pain then you will get relief by physiotherapy. You can contact a good physiotherapist and start back muscle strengthening exercises. Avoid weight lifting or bending forward. Do not keep back in same position for long time like driving or sitting in front of computer.
Muscle relaxant tablets are useful in early phase for pain like Myospaz. I hope this answers your query. Let me know if there is any other folllwup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?