I received blood work with AST of 97 & ALT
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read carefully all your concerns a d I can say as follows:
You have moderate elevated liver enzymes.
I need to know more like:
- do you use alcohol
- do you have chronic hepatitis B or C
- are you overweight
This is why I recommend to do:
Hope it was helpfult to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome due to mild lupus. Have...
- Had sinus infection and prescribed with amox clav. Recommended to have...
- Using anti wrinkle cream with Retinol. Lips peeling and crackling....
- What causes feeling of foul taste coming from stomach when i burp?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting post hip surgery
- Is it normal to have spillage from fistulectomy wound?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes dark stools and itchy anus?
- What causes burning in the upper part of throat?
- What does elevated CA level indicate?