I pulled a muscle or something in my front right
Probably a muscle strain, follow the advice below.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to a muscle
It can happen while a hard cough.
In my opinion, it is not necessary to go in the emergency room.
I recommend using anti-inflammatory medication such as Acetaminophen three times a day.
I also recommend using anti-inflammatory cream or gels for local application such as Voltaren cream.
I also suggest stretching exercises and massage the area to reduce the pain.
The pain will go away, hopefully in a few days.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?