I need your advice to get my lipid profile on
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you you that your lipid profile is just slightly deranged and there is nothing to get panicked about.
This sort of derangement is quite common in young adults due to our neglected lifestyle habits.
As you have already started taking care of that so rest assured it will be under control. All you need to do is just to keep following healthy lifestyle routine which includes
1. Daily brisk morning walks for atleast 30 mins a day.
2. No junk food.
3. Healthy diet high in protein and fibre and low in carbs.
4. NO SMOKING
5. Plenty of water intake
6. Adequate sleep daily
Now about your vit d levels, yes they are low and need to be taken care of. It’s advisable that for this you should personally consult your doctor as you have to start with vitd supplements (preferably via injection initially).
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?