I need help and my doctor has the day off
No need to go to ER.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I don't think you need to go to ER now.
Probably the headaches you recently had were related to lumbar puncture since lumbar puncture headaches can last up to 48 hours from procedure.
Possibly you may not have any more headaches and if you experience one you can go to ER.
If you continue without headache you can wait for your neurologist visit.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.