Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I might have condyloma on the penis. Suggest doctor or hospital.

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 1579 Questions
I might have condyloma on the penis. To check and cure, kindly suggest doctor/hospital.
I live in Bandra west, Mumbai.
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 40 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query.

Condyloma or genital warts are soft growths on the skin and mucus membranes of the genitals and they may appear 6 weeks to 6 months after becoming infected. You may not notice them for years and then they may appear again. So water is not a contributing factor for its appearance.

The other possibility is that it is a cyst or a benign skin growth and to confirm the diagnosis, please get it examined from a general physician or a urologist.

There are patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW

You can also consult the dermatology or urology department in Lilavati horpital or Holy family hospital in your area.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up query.

Wishing you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Sexual Diseases

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor