I m severe OCD , male, 35. About 1 year

Dr. Mirjeta Guni

Endocrinologist

Posted on Fri, 21 Dec 2018 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Question: I m severe OCD, male, 35. About 1 year ago, I washed semen in clothes and on myself in the shower cabin while taking shower. I suddenly got an OCD attack after 1 year that what if the semen is still there on the shower cabin screens, windows or glass. I have been spraying window and glass cleaners, methylated spirit and splashing soap water on the shower cabin screens to clean since almost 1 year. Please confirm the shower cabin screens are clean after 1 year with no semen whatsoever. Not sure why the shower cabin screen appears XXXXXXX dirty and stained though. Please help me with this issue so that I do not commit suicide over this OCD thought. Thanks.

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry at all;

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone carefully through your concern.
I can understanding your obsession but you need to know that spermatozoids lives a few hours in environment.
Your fear in this case is that there might be spermatozoids still around or just that the dirty of the cabin shower?
For the first one, I can reassure you that it is not true, regarding to the dirtiness, how can it be dirty when you wash it since one year???
Please call your psychologist as soon as possible and explain your actual situation.
Best wishes,
Dr.Mirjeta

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Mirjeta Guni 8 minutes later
It looks dirty and XXXXXXX still. Hope it's just chemicals and soap and no semen? Thanks
Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
About OCD;

Detailed Answer:
hi again,
Of course it is not semen, but if it looks dirty and you can not deal with it, why don't you change the cabin shower rather thinking of committing suicide?