I m looking for an orthopedic specialist that deals with

Posted on Mon, 18 Jun 2018 in Back Pain
Question: I'm looking for an orthopedic specialist that deals with revisions of hip replacements in St. XXXXXXX MO. I have been approved to have it removed according to many teat results at Mayo. But I would like to have someone do it that is closer to my home.
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Details below

Detailed Answer:
Hi there

Thanks for the query

I have read your query and understood your problem.

I have gathered a list of hospitals in your locality that will perform hip replacement surgeries.

You can give a call and book an appointment for the same.

Contact Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Dr. XXXXXXX Otto and Dr XXXXXXX Whiting at 1-866-776-3627.

These hospitals provide the best care in your area for your requirements.

SSM Health St XXXXXXX Hospital
3635 Vista Ave.
St. XXXXXXX MO 63110

SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. XXXXXXX
6420 XXXXXXX Road
St. XXXXXXX MO 63117

SSM Health DePaul Hospital
12303 DePaul Drive
Bridgeton, MO 63044

I hope I have answered your query.

I will be available to answer your follow up queries.


Dr.Aashish Raghu

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Answered by
Dr. Aashish Raghu

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Practicing since :2011

Answered : 5177 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

187 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction