I m 71 yo diabetic female. Had hysterectomy when in
It can be fungal skin infection and urinary tract infection.
Welcome to the 'Ask A Doctor service'.
I have reviewed your query and below is my advise.
Your symptoms points towards fungal skin infection. For that topical anti fungal cream can be used like clotrimazole or 1% luliconazole for few days.
If infection more than oral itraconazole like antifungal also can be prescribed.
Painful urination clearly suggest towards urinary tract infection or some stone in urinary tract.
For that I suggest you repeat your urineanlaysis and urine culture report. It's advisable to investigate with USG scan and x ray to find any stone if present.
Maintain hydration with lots of water and drink more fruit juice.
Your hba1c seems to be within limit. So maintain glucose level within limit by regular medication.
You should consult nearby physician for examination and get prescription accordingly as mentioned above.
Hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is Gliosis seen in left frontal periventricular region and
- How can blood glucose go from 95 before I left
- Hi, I have very irregular periods along with persistent hormonal
- My ear just started bleeding. I am 86 years old
- I am a 74 year old woman who has self-diagnosed
- Right jaw pain and random dizziness , slight headache with
- My 34 month old daughter weight -15.5 kg has cold
- I have no sense of smell and haven’t had for
- HI All, I am 34yrs old and i am taking
- Hi there I have been having an issue for months