question-icon

I just recently purchased a bottle of gold peak green

Posted on Wed, 23 May 2018
Question: I just recently purchased a bottle of gold peak green tea I poured some in a cup with ice took a sip it tasted bitter I looked in the cup and there was Brown gooked with a jellyfish look and substance with yellow spots is it deadly do I need to go to house well and is there something I can take over the counter to counteract it or is it harmless and I do have a picture to send you Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...
Answered by Dr. Malik (15 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
More information is needed.

Detailed Answer:

Please, do not worry so much. It usually causes no harm to your body.

Can you describe the bug please? Was is an insect? Do you feel nausea, stomach pain or anything that you can tell me.

If you have a picture, please send.

Please answer me so that I can help you.

Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Malik