I just had an MRI/DTI of my brain for possible
Is white matter dark on T2? An are ventricles blackish due to flair? Thank you
Csf is dark In Flare
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
Cerebrospinal fluid is bright in T2 and white matter is dark.
In Flare Cerebrospinal fluid is dark and white matter is white.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.