I just found out that I have mu!tip!e cysts in
Kidney cysts are round pouches of fluid that form on the kidneys.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Kidney cysts are round pouches of fluid that form on or in the kidneys.
They usually are benign and don't cause signs or symptoms.
They usually don't require treatment.
I suggest you to do some examinations to check the kidney function.
A urine test
A complete blood count
If the kidney function is normal, no treatment may be required.
Other possible treatments can be puncturing and draining the cyst, or removing the cyst.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?