I hv taken ipill 3 times in the same month...
You have used ipill too many times, it is due to that.
Welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.
Henceforth please do not take iPill so many times. iPill is an emergency contraceptive used when you forget to take your regular contraceptive pill.
It is not a replacement for regular contraceptive measures.
And please use a condom, they are cheap and very effective in protecting you against pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.
iPill does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases.
The current spotting is most likely due to taking iPill repeatedly, this is a very wrong way using iPill, iPill also contains hormones and these hormones will completely disrupt the normal hormonal cycles in the body and will make everything go wrong.
You can check if you are pregnant or not by a simple home pregnancy kit, but these are not very active during the first 2 weeks of pregnancy.
So, if you really wish to know, then you can do a serum Beta HCG levels.
I hope that answers your question.
Home pregnancy test can come positive after 15 days, accurate at 1 month.
Hello again XXXXXXX
Home pregnancy test becomes positive after 15 days of conception, but can take more time, by 1 month it is almost certainly comes positive.
It is not surprising that the test you did today came negative.
Better test is Serum Beta HCG level estimation.
Serum Beta HCG is highly sensitive and highly accurate as well.
You can get that done at any lab.
You can repeat Home pregnancy test after 15 days.
Hope that answers your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain, history of gall bladder disease. Overnight treatments?
- Bleeding from a razor cut. HIV infection chances?
- Had craniotomy done after accident. Can I masturbate now?
- Pregnant via IVF, second pregnancy. Problems with vaginal delivery?...
- How much does liver cancer surgery cost in Canada? Will Health Canada...
- Sore throat, abdominal pain. Blood work and strep test good. Had bowel...
- 3 week old baby, cries while passing urine, holds body tight while...
- Persistent red and pink urine, stressed. Serious?
- White discharge from surgery wound, pus from the internal stitches....
- What steps to take to lessen plaque in arteries and lower chances of...