I have white spots on my back and it sometimes
Pityriasis versicolor, not cancerous
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query and reviewed the attached photograph.
It is looking like pityriasis versicolor which is a superficial fungal infection of the skin.
It is not cancerous.
I would recommend you to take anti fungal medicines like capsule itraconazole 100 mg twice daily for 5 days and apply terbinafine cream on the affected area twice daily for 3 weeks.
This should resolve the white spots.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs