I have very thick hair but recently its gone very
I understand your concern. What describe makes Seborrheic dermatitis the most probable cause. This is a condition of inflammation of the scalp, also causing dandruff. Dermatitis may be caused by stress, dry and oily hair, seasonal changes, hormonal changes or overgrowth of yeast on the scalp.
Anxiety or eczema can also cause scalp itching.
I recommend you switch to a zinc pyrithione shampoo and stop using a conditioner. If you do not see any improvement with the zinc shampoo, then I recommend you use and antifungal shampoo, such as Ketoconazole shampoo.
I hope this answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?