I have this rash that is very irritating and continues

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
I have this rash that is very irritating and continues to itch. I do scratch it and it will fester up. this rash started on my lower left leg, on the outside of my calf. The rash has moved to my right leg, my left back of my hand, and on the right lower arm and elbow. I have been taking Benadryl and using cortisone cream, that will minimize the rash but will not get rid of it. This started two years ago and continues to spread. I did try antifungal cream and that did not help at all.
when I scratch, it will fester up and produce a clear fluid.
Thu, 1 Feb 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload images

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.

Perhaps you have an eczematous skin condition.
I request you to kindly upload a few good quality images of the affected area in "Reports Section" so that I am able to have a look at what exactly it is and subsequently guide you accordingly.

Follow-up: I have this rash that is very irritating and continues 11 minutes later
IMG_0375.JPG

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Upload images

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

Sorry. You have to upload the image in "Reports Section" or you mail me the images at YYYY@YYYY with the subject line of the mail as Attention :Dr. Kakkar.
You may take help of the customer care team of HealthcareMagic.