I have the right side of the labia edge filled
Feedback, local ointment and hygiene wash.
I welcome you to HCM virtual clinic.
I have understood your concern and I will suggest you the best possible treatment options.
Please do not panic.
Your symptoms can be due to local dryness or somekiind of bacterial or fungal infection.
Please let me know if you have any other medical issues like diabetes, etc.
Are you sexually active?
Please keep private parts clean and dry.
Local application of ointment containing antifungal agents and antibacterial and mild steroids, is advisable.
Use of Lactic acid containing vaginal wash during bath time is recommended.
Please feel free to communicate with me again.
I hope this answer helps you.
Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my follicular study report indicate?
- What is the ideal time frame for taking emergency contraceptive pills?
- Is Meprate safe while planning for pregnancy?
- What causes throbbing abdominal pain after tampon insertion?
- Can Levonelle cause nausea, dizziness and abdominal pain?
- What is the possible weight of a 9 cm ovarian tumour?
- What does this thyroid test report indicate?
- What is Lupride injection prescribed for?
- What causes vaginal bleeding during ovulation?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and irregular menstruation