I have the 1st medicine of the unwanted kit when
Abortion pills can only be taken under supervision of a doctor.
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare.
I have gone through your history and understand your concern.
Abortion pills can only be taken under supervision of a doctor because it may cause severe bleeding, infection and retained products of conception.
So it is better to take next medicine after your doctor advice .
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Wait 6-8 hours more.
Thanks for the information.
Usually bleeding started after 2nd dose of pill but sometimes it may get delayed due to hormonal imbalance caused by pill.
So wait and watch for it at least 6-8hrs more.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?