I have taken three pregnancy test and the test line

Question
I have taken three pregnancy test and the test line is very dark and the control line was light what does that mean
Sun, 4 Feb 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Presence of hCG in urine sample..

Detailed Answer:

The darkness of test line is dependent on amount of hCG in urine sample. Pregnancy is the most common condition when hCG is excreted in the urine. Therefore in your case, we can consider pregnancy as the most likely cause.

Have you missed period? If yes, you should consider visiting obstetrician to evaluate for pregnancy.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Follow-up: I have taken three pregnancy test and the test line 43 minutes later
But am i pregnant

Answered by Dr. Prasad 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes...

Detailed Answer:
If this is a yes or no question my answer is yes. But you all so need to know there are extremely rare non-pregnant condition where hCG is secreted in the urine. Therefore ultrasound scan should be performed.

Hope it's clear.

Follow-up: I have taken three pregnancy test and the test line 3 hours later
yeah but i have all the symptoms

Answered by Dr. Prasad 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Symptoms match with...

Detailed Answer:
Symptoms of pregnancy and symptoms of those non pregnant condition match. Therefore I would not rely more on the symptoms to ascertain pregnancy.

But as I mentioned earlier, hCG secreting non pregnant condition are not very common and in all possibilities this is pregnancy. Please go ahead and get an ultrasound scan by your obstetrician.