I have taken dexona and ciplactin from 2010 - 2014
Welcome to ' Ask a doctor service ' ,
It was a very wise decision to stop these drugs .
As a fact , withdrawal from these cause symptoms but these do not persist for 4 years .
I have seen such patients who took steroids on advise of some quacks .
Now , lets come to symptoms .
As you were taking steroids , you may be having some gut infection , so please undergo stool examination in lab .
Start any over the counter probiotic .
For , low energy or muscle pains , start any over the counter multivitamins multimineral combination .
Take well balanced diet .
Start meditation and deep breathing exercises .
If anxiety is more , you may take antianxiety drug as tab clonazepam half in morning and one at night .
But these are to be taken for 6 weeks only .
I think , your problems will be taken care with these tips .
If you need any further help , you can come back via follow up question .
With Regards , Dr Varinder Joshi .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and spasms in the rib cage?
- Is Benadryl useful in treating hives on the stomach as a result of an...
- Is short-term memory loss indicative of a transient ischemic?
- What causes a sharp pain in the lower body midway between shoulder and hip?
- Are bite marks on the body at night indicative of insect bites?
- Is Mahacef or Zenflox more effective at treating diarrhoea?
- What causes a watery and yellowish-brown color ejaculate, reduced libido...
- What causes headache along with the bursting of a blood vessel in the...
- Suggest antibiotics to treat acute bronchitis
- Is compounding sterile preparations of CoQ10, Shilajit and PQQ legitimate?