I have swollen lower legs one is weeping. Is there

Dr. Anders Mark Christensen

General Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 in Cancer
Question: I have swollen lower legs one is weeping. Is there any case where it may not be CHF? Since you are a gynecologist I have another question. I keep myself clean wash daily in my pubic area but have been getting hard small to large size Whitehead’s for lack of a better word. They will not pop I used acne scrub as gyne suggested they’ve been so big they should have been lanced last night I got one and in the morning it’s as big as my thumb,!! The big ones are very tender and get nothing if you squeeze them gyne referred me to dermatologist then referred backed to gyne nobody does anything but antibiotics doesn’t work. Brings them Dow a little and they come back what to do? Please help!
Answered by Dr. Anders Mark Christensen 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can you send a photo

Detailed Answer:
Hi Triggerfish007,

Overactive scrubbing and hygiene may irritate the pubic see a, so try to tone it down. It is difficult for me to assess what it is, can you send a photo?
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana