I have some arthritis and soft tissue pain in my
Joint lubricant supplements will help.
Thanks for posting your query.
The arthritic changes in the knee with mild pain that you have can be related to osteoarthritis. Regular hot compress, local analgesic gel and joint lubricant supplements like chondroitin and glucosamine will help you. You can also start with calcium supplements and stretching exercises of the knee. These will be a better option than an ultrasound machine. You can also have a mild pain killer till the joint lubricants start to show an effect.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?