I have small bumps/ rashes on my chest, arms, back
Need more information and images
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have read your query.
Do you have any associated symptoms?like itching? How long since you have the rashes?
I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected areas in " reports section " so that I am able to have a look and guide you accordingly.
Hope to assist you further once I get the images.
The rashes seem like pityriasis rosea(PR).
I can make out oval dry scaly patches, however, the images are not very clear. I request you to kindly upload a few more good quality images in good lighting. Pityriasis Rosea (PR) presents as oval, dry scaly patches on trunk, torso, neck, arms. The patches seem to be arranged in a Christmas tree pattern on back and sides. For PR, I would suggest you to use a moderately potent topical steroid e.g either mometasone furoate cream or triamcinolone acetonide cream, twice daily for a few days.
let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body