I have sharp lower left side pelvic pain with a
inte.colic, calculus or others.primary relief with dicyclomine type tablet.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor services.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* There can be variety of reasons for sharp pain at pelvis as from intestine colic,
underlying calculus in the urinary system or others.
* Best primary relief from pain can be obtained with intake of analgesic tablet as
dicyclomine or diclofenac ( if no history of drug sensitivity ) which requires prescription
of your primary care physician, though OTC based paracetamol works in some cases as
Kindly provide me further details to answer your query more precisely.
1. Pain - duration, progress, radiation if anywhere.
2. Associated features as vomiting, fever if any.
3. Details regarding bowel and bladder movements, if any recent changes.
4. Details regarding diverticulitis mentioned in the information.
Awaiting your response.
Wish you best health.