I have reddish purple dots on my penis after using
Hello and welcome,
Do the spots look like small bruises, is it in one area, and does it itch?
Depending on the material, you could be reacting to it (allergic reaction).
If it constricts the penis and increases pressure in it, these could be small haemorrhages.
I would need more information (size of dots, number, area, if it is itching, how long ago this occurred, are you on blood thinners?) to know whether this is concerning and need for you to go in for treatment.
Looks like small haemorrhages.
Thanks for the picture...
I can't tell if the spots are raised - they look like they are inside the skin rather than raised, from the picture you sent. These may be small haemorrhages (bruises) from increased vascular pressure from the ring. Small blood vessels may have burst and bled inside the skin.
I don't know how long ago this began, so I don't know if more bruises are coming. If they do, or if you are taking a blood thinner, you should go in to be seen by a doctor now.
I advise that you don't use the 'cock-ring' further as further damage can occur.
Let me know if I can assist you further...
Yes, if what I am seeing is blood in the skin, it will resolve as any bruises do. But if there is continued expansion of these or any new ones, then do go in to be seen promptly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis